La Confrérie de Kano
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
La Confrérie de Kano

Forum de guilde

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Hello can I post this here?

AuteurMessage
heehoobi
Invité

Hello can I post this here? Empty
MessageSujet: Hello can I post this here?   Hello can I post this here? EmptyMer 3 Aoû - 7:48

Hello. @T_Outlaw - version 1.35 of the booktype util was indeed what i was trying to use. i did try other methods also, none of which worked. However nothing i did was working, i detailed it in a few threads but basically i couldn't even update the firmware on either of the lite-on drives on main pc - the drop down box on the firmware util wouldn't even 'see' any lite-on drives. @Mort81 - i could only update the firmware by moving the drive to another pc (that pc by the way probably has no aspi layer installed or anything, that spare pc was never intended for burning when i built the machine so has XP, Office and not much else installed - certainly nothing burning-related is installed.. (can't remember if any aspi stuff is installed by default - don't think so). i hear ya but i'd wasted too much time on the drives anyway. If one of the new LG drives had similar problems i'd have ripped everything apart as it would have been obvious something more fundamental was wrong..but either the LG drives are more forgiving of my setup or the Litey's i bought were faulty or picky. the luck of the draw i guess..ps i'm even weaning off 4x too, my 4163B has been doing 8x a treat, the 4167B is more fussy, but i may well convert to 8x at this rate.. 02 Nov 2005 @ 22:29 Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hello can I post this here?
Page 1 sur 1